How to use your IQOS
IQOS 2.4 Plus, IQOS 3 and IQOS 3 Multi follow similar user guidelines. Here's a quick step-by-step guide for you to follow:
- First, check if your IQOS is turned on by pressing the charger button for a second.
- If lights are showing, then you’re ready to go.
- If no light shows, charge your device using your IQOS pocket charger for IQOS 2.4 Plus and IQOS 3.
- For IQOS 3 Multi, charge the device at a power outlet using the IQOS charging cable.
- To begin your experience, gently insert a HEETS heatstick into the holder (remember not to twist the heatstick).
- Now press and hold the holder button.
- After one vibration, the holder light will pulse slowly. After two vibrations, the light will stay solid white. This means your IQOS is ready to use.
- When the holder light fades out, your IQOS time has finished.
- To use again, simply remove the used HEETS heatstick and insert another one.
- Recharge the holder when needed.
How to use your IQOS 3 Duo
IQOS 3 Duo’s user guidelines differ slightly to the other devices. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to yours:
- Gently insert a HEETS heatstick into the holder (remember not to twist).
- Press and hold the holder button.
- You’ll feel a vibration and the lights will pulse slowly. This means the holder is getting ready.
- When you feel two vibrations and both status lights are steadily on, you’re good to go.
- Two vibrations again mean your IQOS is nearly up. Slide open the IQOS 3 Duo holder, remove the HEETS heatstick, and slide the holder shut.
- Tap the holder button to see the device’s status. Remember: one light means there’s one use remaining.
- You can use another HEETS heatstick or place the holder back in the pocket charger.
With the IQOS 3 Duo holder in the pocket charger, watch the lights on top of the pocket charger. When it’s flashing, that means the holder is charging. When both lights are on, that means you can take the holder out.
Want to know more?