- Thinking of switching to IQOS, but not sure where to start? From our award-winning design to the number of boutiques we have around the world, these are the top 10 facts you need to know about IQOS.
- In November 2014, the first ever IQOS product was launched in Nagoya, Japan. It's been a busy four years since then and Japan is now the biggest market in the world for IQOS products. Of the almost 6 million IQOS users worldwide, over half of them are in Japan.
- Each of the HEETS tobacco sticks you use in your IQOS lasts for around six minutes or fourteen puffs. This is about the same time it takes to smoke a cigarette. You can find these HEETS, also known as tobacco sticks, in a range of colors - these represent the variety of flavors you can enjoy.
- IQOS isn't just the name used for a series of heated tobacco products. In the UK, an innovative e-vapor product called IQOS MESH is also available. This contains a metallic mesh punctured with tiny holes that heats an e-liquid to create a vapor.
- We're serious about creating a smoke-free future. Since 2008 we've invested over $4.5 billion developing and assessing smoke-free products, with the help of over 430 scientists, engineers, and technicians
- Charging your IQOS is fast and easy – it takes around 4 minutes in the portable charger, and should ideally be charged after every use. Once you've finished a pack of HEETS, you'll need to recharge the portable charger in the plug-in holder. This usually only takes about 90 - 120 minutes (depending on your device), then you're good to go.
- Across the world, on average 70-80% of IQOS users have made a total or almost-total switch to IQOS from cigarettes. This adds up to thousands of smokes moving every day towards a smoke-free future.
- The latest IQOS devices have a Bluetooth function so you can get the most out of your device with our new IQOS CONNECT app. Here you can track your IQOS device charge, find your device if you have misplaced it, get updates on all the latest news and learn helpful tips.
This website is intended for South Africa, click below to be redirected to your country of origin