Rental Terms and Conditions
- The Company provides the Renter with one IQOS 2.4 Plus or IQOS 3 rental kit containing 1 pack of HEETS, IQOS Charging plug and cable, cleaning tool and 10 cleaning sticks (together referred to as the “device”)
- The rental fee which the Renter pays to the IQOS salesperson for the use of the device is R45 (Forty Five Rand Only)
- The rental of the device is only valid for up to 14 days and shall be returned to the location from where the device was rented by the fourteenth day. No refund shall be due and payable to the Renter, should he/she return the device before expiry of the 14-day period.
- The rental agreement is once off and only available for Non-IQOS users. A rental can only be taken out once and cannot be renewed for an additional period.
- The Renter agrees and accepts that he/she is not allowed to affect any technical changes to the device and confirms that he/she shall not give, lend or sell the device to a third party.
- The Renter commits himself/herself to carefulness in the handling of the device. Damages or technical problems with the device must be reported to the IQOS Customer Care Centre or rental location.
- Should the device and accessories be damaged, lost, stolen etc, the Renter, in the discretion of the Company, may be liable for the cost of damage to repair or alternatively replacement of the device/accessories.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of South Africa and is applicable to any legal dispute resulting out of this contract and, if not defined differently by law, Cape Town is agreed as place of jurisdiction.
- The Renter hereby confirms that he/she a South African resident, a legal age smoker and / or user of nicotine containing products and over the age of 18.