Important information about IQOS
Only purchase IQOS and HEETs from your local or online IQOS stores or other authorized retailers.Only use IQOS with HEETS. Never use IQOS™ with a cigarette or similar products or accessories that are not approved for usage with IQOS™. Doing so may result in injury.Do not modify HEETS in any way or add any substance to HEETS. Doing so may result in injury. Do not attempt to open, modify or repair any component of IQOS™ or replace any other components or batteries. Doing so may result in injury.
IQOSTM device has been designed to work exclusively with HEETS tobacco sticks, and vice versa. Never use IQOS™ with a cigarette or similar products or accessories that are not approved for usage with IQOS™. Doing so may result in injury. It is only by using both together that you can take full advantage of the benefits that the system provides and that have been proven by PMI science. All our studies are based on the use of IQOSTM with HEETS tobacco sticks
- IQOS is for men and women who would otherwise continue to use tobacco or nicotine products.
- IQOS is not for people who have never smoked or who have quit tobacco and nicotine use.
- IQOS is not an alternative to quitting tobacco and nicotine use.
- To experience the benefit of IQOS, adult smokers should switch to IQOS completely and abandon cigarettes permanently.
Tobacco and health effects
- IQOS is not risk-free.
- HEETS™ tobacco sticks contain nicotine, which is addictive.
- The best way to reduce tobacco related health risks is to quit tobacco and nicotine use altogether.
- Nicotine is naturally present in the tobacco used in HEETS™ sticks.
- Nicotine is addictive and may cause side-effects similar to those associated with other nicotine-containing products, like headache, nausea, or throat irritation. If you experience these symptoms stop using HEETS™ and consult a health care professional.
- IQOS is not for people who have heart problems or are diabetic.
- IQOS should not be used during pregnancy or while breast-feeding.
- If you are pregnant, breast-feeding or think you may be pregnant, you should quit tobacco and nicotine use altogether and consult a health care professional.
Children and adolescents
- IQOS is intended for adult use only.
- Children and adolescents should not use IQOS under any circumstances.