IQOS 3 Multi Support Guide
Getting started with your IQOS 3 MULTI
1. Press the button on your IQOS 3 MULTI for one second until you see a light at the bottom. No light? No problem. Hold down the button for an extra four seconds. Still no luck? Try charging your IQOS with the IQOS AC power adaptor and cable.
2. Open the lid, gently insert a HEETS tobacco stick into the device, being careful not to twist.
3. Press and hold the button until you feel a vibration. When the light stops flashing and you feel your device vibrate twice, it's ready to use.
4. When the light turns off, your IQOS experience is over. Remove the HEETS tobacco stick and recharge your device, so it's ready for next time.
Charging your IQOS 3 MULTI
1. Press the button to check the battery level. The bar light at the bottom will show you how much power your IQOS 3 MULTI has left.
2. If it's out of charge, plug it into a wall outlet using the IQOS cable and AC power adaptor. The bar light will pulse to tell you it's charging.
3. When you see the full bar light, your device is ready to use again.
Cleaning your IQOS 3 MULTI
1. Wait for your IQOS 3 MULTI to cool down then slide the cap off.
2. Tap out any loose tobacco then insert the cleaning tool. Once in, gently twist two or three times before carefully removing it.
3. Clean your device using the cleaning sticks as often as you can. Remember to avoid the blade, and don’t forget to clean the cap top to bottom too. A cleaner device makes for a better taste experience. It’s as simple as that.
Tips from us, to you
Inserting your HEETS sticks correctly every time
Nobody wants a damaged device, that’s a given. So when inserting your HEETS stick into your IQOS 3 MULTI, don't twist or force it in.Watch tutorial
Keeping on top of your battery power
Charging your IQOS 3 MULTI daily is the best way to make sure you're never without your IQOS device. Always use a wall outlet, and try charging it at the same time you charge your mobile phone.Watch tutorial
Starting up your IQOS 3 Multi device
Press and hold the button once, then release. Once the light stops flashing, it's ready to use.Watch tutorial
That’s not all. There’s more useful information in our IQOS 3 MULTI User Guide.
Our IQOS 3 MULTI User Guide will let you delve deeper into how your device works and what it can do.