IQOS is available for sale at any of our IQOS kiosks or via our IQOS specialists. We will also
maintain our 30 day returns policy on IQOS devices.*
If you need assistance in locating your closest IQOS kiosk, visit our store finder or contact us on
0800 043 387. Our operating hours are 08h00 19h00, Monday Friday. Call rates apply.
* device returns are for working devices only and must be logged via our customer call
centre . A courier service will be arranged to collect the device and the reimbursement will be made via
eft within 3 business days after the device has been picked up by the courier and confirmed to
be in working order.
- Wipe the outside of the Charger, the Holder and the associated accessories with a wipe containing 62-71% alcohol. Dispose of the used wipes in a bin.
- Next, thoroughly clean the inside area of the holder surrounding the blade and the whole extractor with the dedicated IQOS Cleaning Tool and IQOS Cleaning sticks.
- Dispose of the used IQOS Cleaning Sticks in the bin with the wipes.
- We strongly recommend that you don’t share IQOS devices or HEETs.
- With regard to people at higher risk of getting very sick from coronavirus, the WHO listed older adults and having a pre-existing a medical condition, like high blood pressure, heart disease, lung disease, cancer or diabetes.
- Under the present circumstances, if a user of a nicotine or tobacco containing product experiences a medical issue, we recommend to stop using these products (including IQOS) and seek medical assistance.