Charging an IQOS
Charging your IQOS holder couldn't be easier and when fully charged the battery will contain sufficient charge for you to enjoy either 10 or 20 HEETS experiences, depending on your device model. Here are some step-by-step instructions on how to charge IQOS:
Charging an IQOS pocket charger
IQOS 2.4 Plus, IQOS 3 and IQOS 3 Duo are charged using a pocket charger. To charge your device you need to:
- Turn on the pocket charger by holding down the charger button for 4 seconds.
- Remove the used HEETS heatstick from the holder.
- Open the pocket charger door and insert the holder into the charger.
- Close the charger and wait for the light to flash.
- Wait 4 minutes for the holder to be fully charged.
- When it’s flashing, that means the holder is charging.
- When the lights stop flashing and stay on, that means its charged.
- Remove holder from charger and insert a fresh HEETS heatstick.
- After 20 uses the pocket charger will need to be charged.
- Plug the IQOS pocket charger into a power outlet using the IQOS charging cable.
Charging IQOS without a pocket charger
IQOS 3 Multi, an all-in-one unit, has been designed to accommodate 10 consecutive HEETS experiences before the unit needs to be recharged. To charge your IQOS 3 Multi you need to:
- Plug it into a power outlet using the IQOS charging cable.
- Check that the bar light is flashing to confirm that your device is charging.
- When the bar light stops flashing and is full, you’re ready to go!
How do I know if my IQOS is charging?
- When the light is flashing on any IQOS device it means that the holder is charging.
- Once the light stops flashing or the bar light is full and steady, it means your holder is ready to be used.